Senior Project Planner – Leading UK Main Contractor Turning over £600 Million + Multi Disciplinary handling projects in Commercial , Industrial , Retail & Data
Do you have experience based on site and in pre-construction as a Planner leading a program?
The right person will have a clear technical strength and understanding of sequencing and “THE BUILD” sequence
Construction build sequence eg, earthworks ➡ substructure ➡ superstructure ➡ façade ➡ Internal works now that façade is installed
Do you have the right communication skills and common sense to add value for this employer.
You will have the chance to add real input and advice that can have a real positive affect. This employer wants someone to be rewarded for their hard work so the salary & benefits are just the start for the right employee. If you can deliver and add value you will be rewarded for your hard work and success.
Based from the Head office near Gerrards Cross this role is a Head office role that will have occasional travel to sites within a 60-90 Minute commute (M25 Region).
This client is not looking for someone to be based remotely so please don’t ask as its not the company culture.
Do you match the following criteria
- Clear Planner experience for Main Contractors or Sub Contractors
- Do you have the communication and client facing skills needed to work in a team
- Previous technical experience, capable to walk the site and review actual vs proposed
- Solid Primavera Software Experience ideally P6
- Candidates must be currently based in the United Kingdom and able to attend face to face interviews… Tea or coffee take your pick !
If you are intrigued to find out more please send a word formatted CV to: email@example.com and one of the team will connect with you to coordinate a confidential chat about this and your next career move.