- Prepare the Valuation report every month for each project till completion to keep track of all jobs completed (and their costs), prepare and submit the claim to the client / consultant for approval, receive the value certificate for the agreed value and forward the same to accounts for further action.
- Prepare the payment certificates for sub-contractors once value certificates are received and based on the jobs completed, arrange to pay them in according to terms specified in their contracts.
- Prepare cost reports clearly indicating the status of processed, received and pending payments, obtain approval from the CM and forward the same to Accounts.
- Prepare detailed specifications and obtain the estimates of additional cost from the estimates department in case of a variation i.e. a change in approved drawing or any addition to the job in order to obtain approval of the client
- Prepare final accounts once the job is completed, coordinate with the site engineer to confirm all works are costed, prepare and attach necessary supporting documents, obtain approval of the CM and receive a payment certificate from the client in order to enable the company to collect outstanding amount on due date.
- Guide and motivate team members to enhance performance and produce quality work.
- Ideally a Degree in Quantity Surveying or a similar construction related subject.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in the construction industry with ideally 5 years spent in the UAE with a Main Contractor.
- Solid understanding and experience in implementing procurement strategies and forecast reporting
- Possess strong leadership capabilities with excellent command in English (speaking and writing).
- Excellent client-relationship skills.
- Well-presented and professional at work.
- A Team player with the willingness to show initiative and drive at work.
- Willing to travel to projects in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain if not based there already.
If you are interested in applying to the above position, please forward your cv to email@example.com